Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Oh my, has it really been a month? I've been working for MEPSA in the interim, but now I have new things to post- in fact, several, and they aren't all mine. On to it, since my computer's logic board is dying, and my type is starting to go funny, meaning a restart. If it still will...

I had a fun impromptu photo shoot today! I had this costume out: my granddaughters had used it. It's not as accurate as it might be, at least the bridle, but it's fun, and well made. I found a Mego "king", and mounted him up. Of course, I couldn't locate the old stone wall background I wanted to use, but I found my dirt road background, and used that.

Is this showable? I like the king looking down the road (maybe for the queen?) but it doesn't show the horse or costume as well. The king does have stirrups, they just aren't very visible here- they are English style, thin and gold. I could possibly use the photos in MEPSA as a "scene" entry. Without further ado:




I'll be putting up more photos from Jennifer, and also photos from another guest, soon.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment